These ganja goodies have made our list for being absolutely incredible…
Globally, there has become better marijuana laws in favor of the people, and with these legal changes has arrived more products that keep those who desire an alternative to smoking in mind. Although much work of course needs to be done, for some states still do not recognize cannabis as legal, it has been refreshing to see such variety throughout the medical marijuana world and even the recreational cannabis one too.
Companies developing new, top-quality edibles have become creative, crafting new creations, some of which have not been seen before. It was difficult for us at MarijuanaBreak to decide on just 5 products, because a multitude of quality edible options does exist, but nevertheless the narrowing down had to be done. These products were selected for quality, taste, usefulness and innovation. Some of them are long standing classics, while others twist the concept of edibles around, transforming it into something brilliant and unconventional.
Keep reading to discover 5 of the best marijuana snacks of 2018…
1. Enjoy Cannabis Shots
Offering 50mg of THC per shot, these little two ounce delights know exactly how to help life be a little more enjoyable. An intriguing concept, receiving 5 star reviews from previous consumers, these potent tiny bottles are available in three flavors, each with its own purpose and function. Sativa Citrus Energy Shot, acts as an energy boost, bringing back life and revitalization to those who drink it, all while stimulating the mind and bringing out the enjoyable aspects in life.
Better than any cup of coffee, with none of the crash and burn afterwards, this miniature energy drink is crafted from the best, organic cannabis and contains absolutely zero chemicals. The next flavor is the Hybrid Punch Life Shot, which is just to cut the edge off the challenges in life and bring to light a little more of the positives. Lastly, the Indica Berry Relax Shot completely relaxes and unwinds the mind, body and soul, sending its consumer into a deep serenity, perfect for the later hours of the day when it’s time to start clearing the head and getting ready for bed.
Available in three flavors; Sativa Citrus, Hybrid Punch and Indica Berry- each tailored to what the consumer needs and desires
- Produced with all-natural and organic cannabis, from seed to bottle
- 2 calories per serving, vegan and gluten-free
- No artificial flavors or colors
- 50mg of THC per bottle
- A local Oregon family owned and operated business
- Packaging and production methods are sustainable
2. Baked Bros Quality THC Gummies
With Sour Kush Kids gummy variety being awarded Best Product at the High Times Cup in 2014, Baked Bros continues to make top quality edible candies, which are infused with varying amounts of THC, flexible and suitable for all types of medical cannabis consumers. Available in 7 different flavor varieties, Baked Bros offers a delicious marijuana product for every set of taste buds, because its medicinal gummies can be purchased as Peach Rings, Sour Kush Kids, Sour Gummie Worms, Sour Gummie Bears, Gummie Bears, Watermelon Rings and Watermelon Slices, each available in 75 mg, 100 mg and 300 mg strengths.
Particularly convenient for those who dislike the flavor of cannabis in their edibles, the sweetness and taste of these candies masks any weed flavor incredibly well, causing these treats to be so irresistible, it might become challenging to put the bag down.
- 7 different flavors with 3 different dosages: Peach Rings, Sour Kush Kids, Sour Gummie Worms, Sour Gummie Bears, Gummie Bears, Watermelon Rings and Watermelon Slices in 75 mg, 100 mg and 300 mg doses
- Baked Bros Sour Kush Kids won Best Product at the 2014 High Times Cup
- Their candies are never sprayed with Propylene Glycol
- All products tested by Delta Verde Laboratories before and after infusion
- Each package of gummies is strain-specific, tailored to the consumer in mind
- Top choice edible, with each gummy being hand-infused for quality assurance
3. Auntie Em’s Edibles Company Gluten-Free Cupcakes
Offering both delicious gluten free cupcakes and vegan cupcakes, Auntie Em’s Edibles Company is based out of Southern California and produces sweet treats that satisfy not only sweet tooths, but also the need for medicinal marijuana. This brilliant locally owned and operated bakery was awarded the prize for both Edibles List Magazine’s Best Vegan Edible and Best Cake/Cupcake Edible. In addition to producing scrumptious cupcakes, Auntie Em’s also makes cookies, which are equally as mouth-watering.
Each cupcake is available in either a dose of 140 mg or 420 mg, which equals an immensely high potency, plenty of medicine for medical marijuana patients. The cupcakes are available in 6 different varieties, including Vegan Red Velvet, Gluten Free Red Velvet, Vegan Dark Chocolate, Gluten Free Dark Chocolate, Vegan Carrot Cake and Gluten Free Carrot Cake.
- 3 varieties of cupcakes available as either Gluten Free or Vegan (Carrot Cake, Red Velvet and Dark Chocolate)
- All cupcakes are organic
- Baked locally out of Southern California
- High doses, with all cupcakes available at either 140 mg or 420 mg
- Affordable pricing at only $20 per cupcake
- Auntie Em’s also sells edible cookies, which are equally as delicious
- Winner of Edibles List Magazine’s Best Vegan Edible and Best Cake/Cupcake Edible
4. Craft Elixirs’ Lori’s Potato Chips
For those days when you’re just really craving something crunchy, salty and savory, Lori’s Potato Chips have got you covered. Satisfying all the right cravings, this tasty snack also offers 10 mg of THC per bag, which can additionally be purchased as 60 mg 6 packs. Lori’s chips are always organic, vegan and gluten free, as well as being artisan and produced with top quality ingredients from the most responsibly sourced marijuana.
Lori’s Potato Chips are made by a company called Craft Elixirs, which was founded in 2013 in Washington State for the purpose of being a processor of small batch artisanal syrups made from local, seasonal ingredients. Craft Elixirs has certainly expanded since then, developing a variety of edible products, one of which is Lori’s Potato Chips. Lori’s Potato Chips are available in 3 assortments, including Sweet Potato, Sea Salt & Cracked Black Pepper and Roasted Garlic.
- Available in doses of 10 mg per bag, or 60 mg per 6 pack
- A quintessential savory, salty and medicinal edible snack
- Available in 3 flavors: Sweet Potato, Sea Salt & Cracked Black Pepper and Roasted Garlic
- All Lori’s Potato Chips are organic, gluten free and vegan
- Produced by artisan company Craft Elixirs, based out of Washington State
- A unique, easy and delicious way to consume medical marijuana
5. Cafe Herbier Various Baked Goods
An intriguing company specializing in the production of French style pastries made with high quality, fresh and organic cannabis butter, these sweet delights not only satisfy a pastry craving, they also make a wonderful and clever addition to a fancy party or a wake and bake themed tea time.
With plenty of options and delicacies to go around, Cafe Herbier is based out of Las Vegas, Nevada and features an extensive menu. All of their pastries are dosed at 100 mg of THC or less and are sold for affordable prices, which can be bought per item. Indulge in 420-friendly Madeleines, Croissants, Cannelés, Financiers, Sugar Cookies, Bûche de Noel Cake, Pecan Pie, Cupcakes and various other custom orders.
- Extensive menu, which can be viewed online on Cafe Herbier’s social media page
- Offering products with doses up to 100 mg per item
- Locally baked out of Las Vegas, Nevada
- Incredibly affordable prices
- Cooked from organic and all-natural cannabis butter
Final Thoughts on Marijuana Snacks:
If you have been considering trying out some new marijuana snacks but weren’t sure where to start, this list can serve as a brilliant guideline, because all of these tasty treats are some of the best cannabis delights of 2018. It’s important to remember that the consumption of cannabis is the sole responsibility of the user, and discretion should always be taken. We hope you not only found this article to be entertaining, but also educational and informative.