There is no better time than Christmas to benefit from a CBD oil deal and purchase a product that could ease the pain of a loved one. We have scoured the Internet to find you the best CBD oil coupons so make the most of the great Christmas sales and purchase a genuinely useful gift for a change!
CBD is Non-Psychoactive
CBD oil is one of the hottest all-natural health products on the market so we advise you to find the best Christmas sales as fast as you can before everything is gone! Unlike medicinal marijuana which is filled with psychoactive THC and is only available in a handful of states, CBD is non-psychoactive.
As it comes from the hemp plant and contains less than 0.3% THC, it is legal to buy in all 50 states and dozens of countries around the world. As you’ll see below, it helps you with a wide range of medical problems so keep reading to find the best CBD oil deals and coupons this Christmas.
What Medical Conditions Can It Help?
CBD appears to be a jack of all trades, and while there isn’t enough research to say it isn’t a master of none, the signs are overwhelmingly positive. The Christmas period is a time to reunite with family, but it is also a period notorious for illness. If a loved one is suffering from one of these conditions and is not getting relief from prescription medication, perhaps it is time to benefit from a CBD oil sale?
Medical Research on CBD
Medical research on CBD hasn’t been easy given the restrictions surrounding marijuana, but since CBD oil from hemp plants became legal a few years ago, there is now greater potential for scientific research on the benefits of CBD.
Despite the roadblocks, there has been some excellent research within the last decade. A 2007 study by Iskedjian et al. in Canada used a combination of THC and CBD buccal spray on patients with multiple sclerosis and found that it helped ease the neuropathic pain they suffered. This was an important discovery because this pain is debilitating in up to 70% of patients.
A 2014 study by the American Epilepsy Society used a 98% purified CBD extract called Epidiolex on 23 children who had epilepsy. Within three months of treatment, 39% of the patients had fewer than half their original number of seizures, and the median seizure reduction figure was 32%.
5 Best Christmas CBD Oil Coupons
Over the last few years we’ve tried and tested over dozens of different oils. Some were good, some were bad and some absolutely amazing. Below you’ll find a list of high quality manufacturers and their coupons for Christmas. They were ranked according to purity, efficiency, cost and quality.
1 – Pure Kana (9.8/10)
Who is Pure Kana?
This California-based CBD supplier gets its hemp from Europe and the U.S. where it is grown without additives, preservatives, herbicides, pesticides, solvents or chemical fertilizers. It uses a third-party lab to ensure its products are premium quality and you really notice the difference.
- CBD Oil: You can get Unflavored, Vanilla or Mint CBD oil in 300mg, 600mg and 1000mg sizes. It contains less than 0.05% THC. Each bottle has approximately 40 servings which makes it a hell of a deal.
- CBD Capsules: If you are not into oils, then capsules could work for you. PureKana offers unique capsules. There are 30 capsules in a bottle, and each one contains 25mg worth of CBD.
- CBD Topicals: Topicals are great for those aching joints. Each tub contains 2oz of cream and 600mg of CBD; rub it on your skin for fast and effective pain relief.
- Outstanding customer service and we mean outstanding!
- Fast acting, high-quality products
- Purchasing is quick and easy
- A unique extraction process that guarantees Full Spectrum CBD
- FREE shipping
- CBD Oil: The normal CBD oil price is $49 for the 300mg bottle, but with the 20% discount you’ll be getting it for around $40.
- CBD Capsules: Standard price is $83.
- CBD Topicals: $75 per tub.
Pure Kana is very much in the top tier of CBD companies. All of its products are fantastic, and as they work so quickly, it is a clear sign that it uses the best possible extraction technique to provide you with the clearest CBD on the market. We believe it is currently the #1 CBD firm and therefore rate it 9.8/10
Official Website : www.purekana.com
2 – GreenRoadsWorld (9.5/10)
Who is Green Roads World?
Simply known as Green Roads, the company was formed in 2012 and has grown rapidly in the last five years. It now sells to a million customers and has an estimated 5,000 wholesale clients. It has over 40 products and constant sales, so you’re bound to find a great deal.
- CBD Oil: There are six strengths from 100mg all the way to the uber-powerful 1,500mg version.
- CBD Edibles: Green Roads sell six types of edibles including sourz frogs which would make a cool gift idea this Christmas.
- CBD Pain Cream: This tub of pain cream contains 150mg of CBD and is designed to fight back against inflammation.
- Offers Full Spectrum CBD and a vast range of products including; topicals, gummies, and even CBD coffee.
- Some of the most potent and fast acting products around thanks to their pharmaceutical grade 99% pure cannabidiol.
- Fast checkout process and extremely easy to navigate website
- CBD Oil: From $26.99 to $209.99 (100mg-1,500mg)
- CBD Edibles: From $17.99 to $54.99
- CBD Pain Cream: $40 per tub.
If you’re looking for a CBD-related gift idea this Christmas, you can’t go wrong with Green Roads. It has an exciting and some would say, unusual, range of products but they are unquestionably of premium quality.
Official Website: www.greenroadsworld.com
3 – CBD Essence (9.2/10)
Who is CBD Essence?
CBD Essence is part of the NutraHemp stable and operates out of Colorado. While it sources some of its hemp from the state, it also goes all the way to Europe to export the best CBD around.
- CBD Tinctures: These mouth drops come in 100mg, 300mg, and 600mg sizes and there is a special four for three deal on the 300mg bottles. The 600mg is supposed to work wonders in treating pain.
- CBD Topicals: This topical sports rub is perfect for athletes and works to ease the pain and inflammation you feel after athletic activity.
- CBD Capsules: If you don’t want to drink the CBD oil, you can purchase a bottle of 10, 30 or 60 capsules. Each capsule contains 35mg of CBD.
- Organically grown industrial hemp (Non-GMO products)
- Filled with full-spectrum phytocannabinoid nutrients.
- Tested using TP party labs to achieve the highest level of CBD
- CBD Tinctures: 100mg costs $22, 300mg is available for a sale price of $41 and 600mg costs $95.
- CBD Topicals: The muscle rub costs $24.99.
- CBD Capsules: 10 capsules cost $31, 30 capsules cost $75 while 60 capsules cost $131.
Even though CBD Essence isn’t at the top of this list, it is a solid company that sells some of the best products on the market. You’d be happy to put CBD Essence into your body.
Official Website: www.cbdessence.net
4 – CBD Pure (8.8/10)
Who is CBD Pure?
Although the website sells CBD Pure hemp oil, the company is actually part of Nutra Hemp LLC who have offices in Washington state and London, England. Unlike other companies, CBD Pure focuses on the development of CBD oil only, with no plans to sell other products.
The CBD Pure Hemp oil comes in three potencies: 100mg (3.3mg per serving), 300mg (10mg per serving) and 600mg (20mg per serving). Mathematicians among you will calculate that you receive a 30 day supply.
- Certification of Analysis printed on the homepage.
- Fast delivery.
- 90-day money back guarantee
The 100mg bottle will set you back $29.99, 300mg costs $54.99 and 600mg costs $79.99. You can benefit from a Christmas deal and get a 3-month or 6-month supply. For example, a 6-month supply of 600mg hemp oil costs $339.99 or $56.67 a bottle. This means you can save some money on this year’s Christmas gift!
CBD Pure’s hemp oil tastes as clean as promised and users claim that it helps deal with pain and inflammation in double-quick time. We were impressed with the product and hope CBD Pure releases new items soon.
Official Website: www.cbdpure.com
5 – Elixinol (8/10)
Who is Elixinol?
Elixinol is a seller of high-quality hemp products and was founded by Paul Benhaim. He is ably assisted by a team of experts with decades of knowledge in the industry. At present, Paul is involved in various projects designed to grow the industrial hemp industry, and his knowledge is clear in the quality of products his company produces.
- Hemp CBD Oil Liposomes: If you’ve never heard of Liposomes, that’s because you don’t know hemp like Paul Benhaim! Liposomes help you quickly absorb the cannabinoids from the hemp oil, and this product comes in a delicious citrus twist flavor with three sizes: 100mg, 300mg, and 1000mg.
- CBD Oil Tinctures: The 5000mg Extrato Rico special bottle is only available in Brazil, but there are 300mg and 3600mg of CBD oil drops in Natural and Cinnamint flavors.
- X-Pen 1000mg CBD Oral Applicators: This is a special ‘delivery system’ for CBD. Each applicator gives you 66 x 15mg doses of carefully measured CBD and makes a great Christmas gift for someone who needs CBD on the move.
- The hemp is sourced from the purest, most natural sources in the world.
- An impressive range of products including balms, capsules, and dog treats.
- The company is a well-known name in the hemp industry.
- Hemp CBD Oil Liposomes: 100mg costs $34.99, 300mg costs $59.99 and 600mg costs $129.
- CBD Oil Tinctures: 300mg of the oil costs $29.99 while 3600mg costs $249.
- X-Pen 1000mg CBD Oral Applicators: An applicator costs $129.
Elixinol is synonymous with high-quality hemp, and its CBD products are laden with clean and wholesome cannabinoids. We have no hesitation recommending this excellent company.
Official Website: www.elixinol.com
Final Verdict About CBD Oil Coupons for Christmas
All 5 CBD companies excel in their own way but we believe that PureKana edges the competition in the quest to find the best CBD deal for Christmas.