For those who are 420-friendly, there is no better combination than fresh pizza and ganja. That’s why we call this recipe, ‘baked pizza’, because it’s sure to get you blazin’. So, celebrate by yourself or with your cannabis loving friends, with this delicious Pizza recipe that is not only easy to cook, but absolutely delicious too. I mean, come on, who doesn’t love a slice of the ultimate stoner’s meal.
This recipe is for a Margherita style pizza but you can substitute the ingredients with your favorite veggies and meats. You can even top this recipe off with a little Keef powder if that’s to your liking.
First of all, in order to get the THC content in your tasty treat, be sure to have some Cannabis Oil lying around. If you don’t have any readily available, here’s how to make your own. It’s not actually as hard as it may seem, it just requires a little patience.
How to Make Dank Canna Oil
- 1-1 ½ ounces of finely ground marijuana, trim or buds (ounces vary depending on the potency you desire)
- 28 ounces of extra virgin olive or coconut oil
- A large saucepan
- A stirring spoon
- An airtight container to hold the oil (a glass mason jar works great for this)
- Boil your olive/coconut oil in the saucepan on a low to medium heat, ensuring that it DOESN’T boil but DOES get hot.
- Once the oil is hot, drop in the 1-1 ½ ounces of fine ground cannabis and stir thoroughly
- Stir frequently but make sure the oil does not begin to boil
- Once you have been slow cooking the buds for approximately 2 hours, stop the stove
- Pour the mixture through a cheesecloth and into the container that you will be keeping your silky Canna-mixture
- Squeeze the cheesecloth to get every last drop of mixture into the container or jar
- Place the jar of Canna Oil in a dark place or in the fridge for storage
- Get ready to make some real-deal stoner goods!
Once you have your oil ready, it’s time to get the pizza baking, and yourself baked too-
This recipe makes one pizza, depending on the size of your crust and takes approximately 35-45 minutes to prepare and bake!
Baked Pizza Ingredients:
- 1 can of pizza sauce
- ¼-½ cup Cannabis Oil
- 1 pizza crust (store-bought)
- 1 large ripe tomato
- 1 clove minced garlic
- Fresh basil (to taste)
- 1 pack Mozzarella cheese
Let’s get cookin’!
- Preheat your oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit/ approximately 200 degrees Celsius
- While the oven is heating, take your can of pizza sauce, the ¼-½ cup Cannabis Oil and a small saucepan. Combine the two ingredients. Stir frequently on a medium heat and get the sauce to a light boil. Let this sauce cool on the side.
- Put your pizza crust on a lightly greased pizza tray, and place it in the oven to bake for a few minutes if required
- Remove the crust and spread the freshly cooked Canna-tomato sauce on the pizza, evenly coating the surface with your Mary Jane filled concoction.
- Add slices of tomatoes, mozzarella and basil to your liking. Top off with minced garlic and your favorite spices
- Put the pizza in the oven for 15-25 minutes, or until you think it’s ready
- Once the pizza is done, if you really want to get serious, sprinkle a little fragrant Keef powder in place of parmesan cheese
Bravo! Your Baked Pizza is done…and now the fun begins- Enjoy your bud pizza and laugh with friends, laugh by yourself or just have a chill time! Want to read more inspiring recipes? Check out Marijuana edible recipe list.